Development > Features

shadows with picture frame

<< < (3/3)

loggerjack:
"........ then use "Item -> Multiple Duplicate" to create many copies of the frame with a small vertical and horizontal offset ......"

I've been using Scribus for a few years now, but I've never got round to trying out the 'Multiple Duplicate' function. I can see it will get a lot of use in the future. Thank you for that, GarryP.

And while I'm at it, thank you to everybody else who has made and contributed to Scribus. It is a wonderful programme and I don't know what I'd do without it. I had hundreds of layouts created by the (now obsolete) PageMaker which were being rendered unusable  by a never-ending cascade of new Windows operating systems. Finally, I saw the light, switched to Linux, and found open source replacements for all my programmes. Now every new version of an application or operating system is a pleasure instead of a head-ache. Scribus and Gimp are the jewels in the open source crown.

And with that, I really MUST  get back to work. Here's the test-piece I made while I explored the 'Multiple Duplicate' function.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version