Assistance Needed with Creating Scribus Wiki Account and Email Delivery Issue

Previous topic - Next topic

acev

Hello Scribus Community,

I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I encountered while trying to create an account on the Scribus Wiki.

I attempted to create an account on the Scribus Wiki.

However, when I sent an email to wiki* at scribus dot info, I received a permanent error message indicating that the email could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. The error details are as follows:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
kun* at scribus dot info
(ultimately generated from wiki* at scribus dot info)
Unknown user

I have obscured parts of the email addresses with asterisks to prevent email harvesting by spam bots.

3. I am unsure if this issue is due to my email address being erroneously blocked by the Wiki system's spam filter or if there is a need to revise the Wiki account creation workflow.

4. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue and helping me with the Wiki account creation process.

Thank you for your support and time.

Best regards,
acevif

MrB

hi Acevif

Please send me a mail at mrb at scribus.info and I will get the account created for you.
And I will see how to get that address fixed. I should be on it at least.

thanks
Craig

acev

Dear Craig,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and assistance. I have already sent an email to your provided address as per your instruction.

Best regards,
acevif