Page Breaks With a Black Background

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmakefire

I am new to Scribus. Have watched tutorials on YouTube enough to navigate master pages. I am doing an art book that I want the background to be black, so I made my master pages black. My problem is now I can't see the page breaks in a two sided/double sided book layout. Can I change the page markers/boarders to white or a different color so I can see where the page break is?

AdmFubar

Goto File/Document Setup/Display , in the window that opens select the Scratch Space tab, Second group has spacing adjustments for pages. You want to add space between the left and rich pages., It is set to 0 by default. Add the amount of space you want. click ok. :D
Using Scribus 1.6.1, openSUSE 15.5
Advanced hobbyist

Nermander

I doubt the amount of space will make dark blue guides (the default) more visible on a dark background. Colors of guides can be changed in Document setup.

scribusguidecolors.PNG

AdmFubar

When selecting facing pages in a multi-page document, scribus  butts the pages together on the screen. If one uses an actual page color and not a graphic covering both pages this will do what he is asking for. It simply increases the gap between the pages as displayed.
Using Scribus 1.6.1, openSUSE 15.5
Advanced hobbyist