Scribus Forums

Development => Features => Topic started by: immamad on October 02, 2026, 08:45:06 PM

Title: User Interface
Post by: immamad on October 02, 2026, 08:45:06 PM
Not sure if this is where I would submit feedback or if there is another section or e-mail address I could send it to.

The program feels very light weight which is nice. It does not appear to take up a lot of resources (I could be wrong).

I just started using this today, but the first thing I noticed is the user interface is not organized or user friendly. All the tools to edit things are out of view, which is fine, but then when I start adding them in the windows just floating around. Editing the text feels complicated. Even things like changing up the text styles seem buried in the window. The user interface feels like it needs an update to streamline and organize tools better.