Scribus Forums

Scribus => General Discussion => Topic started by: Olletid on August 19, 2026, 12:25:40 PM

Title: Shortcuts for paragraph styles
Post by: Olletid on August 19, 2026, 12:25:40 PM
Hi!
New to Scribus, but I'm learning. One thing that would be useful is keyboars shortcuts for paragraph styles. I use it all the time in Word, so... ;-)
Can't seem to find anywhere to assign keyboard combination.
How can I do that?
Title: Re: Shortcuts for paragraph styles
Post by: a.l.e on August 19, 2026, 05:51:53 PM
In the development version 1.7, you can use shift-esc (Item > Text features > Style search) to apply styles by typing a few letters from their name.

If you choose good names, that's the fastest way to apply styles.
You don't even need to define the shortcuts...
Title: Re: Shortcuts for paragraph styles
Post by: Malsasa on August 26, 2026, 06:21:28 AM
Did you mean F4? You can find it under menu Edit > Styles... I use Scribus 1.6.5.

Sincerely yours,

Malsasa