Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
PDF Generation / Re: PDF Forms sometimes unable to print
« Last post by toyotadesigner on September 12, 2021, 01:22:46 am »
Ein paar Beispiele:
Wenn ich das PDF öffne, sind die Felder nicht markiert, d.h. der Text Frame/blauer Untergrund erscheint erst, wenn ich den Cursor darauf lege.
Das komische Sonderzeichen vor der Währung — woher kommt das?
Wähle ich bei der Anrede etwas aus, ist die Schrift in der Auswahlliste viel zu klein.
Zeile Feststellungsvermerk hat so viele Rechtecke — da ist was faul. Sind das evtl. Leerzeichen oder Tabs?
Das Problem mit den Options-/Auswahl-/Aufklappfeldern leuchtet ein, aber woher kommen die Fehler?
Ich habe das SLA geöffnet und ein paar Beispiele ausgewählt, steige da aber nicht durch. Als ich das Feld hinter »Name« gelöscht hatte, um ein neues einzugeben, stand dort »Textfield 147«, d.h. es sind bereits 146 vorhanden — wo kommen die alle her?
OK, ich habe also ein neues Textfeld aufgezogen, dann das PDF generiert, mein Textfeld ist da und sichtbar inklusive Rahmen. Lege ich den Cursor hinein, wird es blau und ich kann es ausfüllen.
Ich weiss nicht, was Du da gemacht hast, da sind wahrscheinlich zu viele Fehler (siehe auch Liste) in dem Formular, weshalb es Probleme gibt.
Wenn ich z.B. ein Textfeld im SLA doppelklicke, sind die Optionen leer. Hast Du dort evtl. mehrere Felder übereinander gelegt?
Mein Tipp: Suche mal bei google nach PDF Checker oder PDF Prüfprogramm und lass das Formular dort prüfen, die generieren eine ausführliche Fehlerliste.
« Last post by Wolf-Tilmann on September 11, 2021, 09:45:41 pm »
It seems you are German too.
I did not understand what I have done wrong.

For example field Kapitel is marked as wong. Empty Text Frame. This is a Formfield. It had to be filled by users.
And
BvEUR im my form at this place stand EUR for Euros. It is a Cominationfield for choos other currencies.

Could you please explain it. (Gerne in Deutsch, damit ich es verstehe.)

Danke

Wolf-Tilmann
« Last post by toyotadesigner on September 10, 2021, 08:39:32 am »
I have downloaded the PDF and opened it. Too many errors in it. So I downloaded the SLA, checked the PDF, and voilà, here are your problems.

« Last post by AdmFubar on September 10, 2021, 05:54:23 am »
Tried printing the pdf that you attached here. My system didnt want to print it. It was loaded into Okular (kde's default  pdf viewer) I then saved it from okular and then reloaded it and tried printing it. Low and behold it worked. I have a feeling that the forms portions are culprit.
« Last post by Wolf-Tilmann on September 06, 2021, 10:49:41 pm »
The (large network) printers are postscript printers, the ones that do not print your Scribus file are PCL or simple Laser or Inkjet Printers.

Yes you are right. that must be correct.
Bud I did not print PDF from Scribus.

A lot of collegues use my form. Fill it using Acrobat Reader, print it, sign it. Give in paperform it to next clerc.

This must be done so by law.

If only I use forms i could use Microsoft to pdf. But all clercs download actual version each time they need it.

I am not administrtor. I do not have rights to install any program to any PC.

Best greetings
Wolf-TilmaNN
Scribus forums / Re: Post with images?
« Last post by Nermander on September 05, 2021, 10:51:51 am »
I don't think the forum has direct support for showing attachments inline.

What you can do is maybe figure out the URL to the attachement, and then use IMG tags linking to it.
« Last post by toyotadesigner on September 05, 2021, 10:22:03 am »
Use the »Reply« button below the text area, not the »Quick Reply«. In a new post you should have the option to add attachments, but only at the end of your post, not in between.
« Last post by toyotadesigner on September 05, 2021, 10:19:04 am »
My guess: The (large network) printers are postscript printers, the ones that do not print your Scribus file are PCL or simple Laser or Inkjet Printers.

If you want to print directly from Scribus to ANY printer, you might consider PrintFab (https://www.printfab.de/). It is available for Linux, macOS and Windows and does not cost an arm and a leg.

I've used PrintFab for many years, but finally got rid of my large format printer and never needed it again: I always generate a PDF which I can print to any printer or — in most cases — have printed from printing companies.
« Last post by utnik on September 05, 2021, 12:59:33 am »
hi joymaker

did you see 'attachments and other options' below the input field?

utnik
Scribus forums / Post with images?
« Last post by Joymaker on September 03, 2021, 06:23:19 pm »
This "simple machines" forum interface seems to me anything but simple. I am a new user. I came here to ask a question. To ask a question effectively I need to embed a small screenshot in my post. I see a button where I can "attach" something. But no way to make it appear as an image in my post. Alt-p and the Preview button do nothing.  I see a button that would let me add an image. It inserts codes [ img ] [ /img ] (spaces added to prevent it from being treated as a code) with no clue as to how to provide the content therein.

Isn't there a perfectly ordinary "upload an image and insert it here" button somewhere in here? Or am I forced to do it in these two separate stages and somehow hook them together?

Running in Chrome under Windows 10 Home.

Thanks,
Joymaker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
palmate