Recent posts

Text and Typography / Re: Font has changed
Last post by AdmFubar - July 11, 2024, 06:18:23 PM
You copied the frame, and not the text in the frame?
Text and Typography / Re: Font has changed
Last post by PatJr - July 10, 2024, 03:42:55 PM
maybe somehow the default paragraph style got switched when you copied the frame?
Text and Typography / Font has changed
Last post by Temporal - July 10, 2024, 07:59:32 AM
I have been working on a document that's about 120 pages long. The main font for the document is Times New Roman Regular. I have just copied a text frame from another document (written in Ariel Regular) and pasted it into the one I'm working on now. This seems to have changed the TNRR font for the entire document (about 12 text frames) into Ariel Regular. This creates a lot of work for me as there are words throughout the entire document which I had changed to Times New Roman Italic, so it looks like I need to edit the entire document again from scratch. Is this a known issue? Any magic solutions?? I'm using a MacBook Air with Apple M1, OS Sonoma 14.5. Thanks.
Beginner Talk / Re: 1.5.6.1 / Setting Default ...
Last post by mejanel - July 09, 2024, 10:22:55 AM
For anyone coming across this thread: there is a small workaround. When you changed the paragraph style of a text box, it will be kept for a new text frame if you create the new one by clicking on "Link Text Frames" and then the zone where you want the new frame to be.
General Discussion / Update to 1.5.6 for MacOS Cata...
Last post by anatolewilson - July 09, 2024, 08:41:11 AM
I want to say thanks for the update to 1.5.6 for MacOS Catalina. I had big issues with text wrap around images and the new version appears to have d the random word-splitting that was occurring around pix. I am new to Scribus, but have just made two monthly editions of a magazine with it. Great program. Thanks.
Beginner Talk / Where is the file: manual.css
Last post by Yichuang驿窗 - July 09, 2024, 06:46:56 AM
There is a tip of "manaul.css" in the Help Manual, but I can not found it.
Where is the file of "manual.css" ?

Beginner Talk / Re: Remove Page shadow from PD...
Last post by sersha - July 08, 2024, 07:51:06 PM
If that is what I thought, then the visibility of this "shadow" is turned off in Preferences-Display-Pages-uncheck Show Page Shadow. Should be no document loaded, in order to access those settings.
Last post by sersha - July 08, 2024, 07:43:12 PM
Most probably, you are mistaking the visual shadow on the scribus main window for the real one. It is only for the visual "spicing", and when you are producing the real PDF, it will not be present.
Beginner Talk / Re: How to make an A3 project ...
Last post by AdmFubar - July 08, 2024, 06:48:13 PM
Well it seems to be working for you now. I wonder what the issue was.
Last post by ionapostol - July 08, 2024, 06:32:43 PM
After (loooong time consuming, alot of shity question like I was tring to login to Federal reserve...and a multiple errors)I sign up on this forum.....

I want to ask HOW to get rid of shadow arround document ? Because is not solved. I have version 1.6.2 and the option is greyed out.
I wanted to put some images but ....seems this forum is.....at least "differernt" that usual forums....