scribus postscript resolution issue

Previous topic - Next topic

jim78b

if i try to plot after setting postscript resolution on 300 dpi the image in pdf are all wrong! i must set as in figure to 72 dpi! why?

[attachment deleted by admin]

a.l.e

please create a .sla file with one image.

if you get the error there, then show us how you see the correct layout in scribus (make a screenshot) and upload the .sla, the image (a pdf) and the resulting pdf so that we can check.

if you don't get the error there, do the same with your file (we need a screenshot showing how you see the correct layout, the .sla, the affected images and the "wrong" pdf).

and, as wrote some time ago: don't plot with scribus but export to pdfs : - )

jim78b

after uncheck force dpi if i export is correct but now if i plot with my system printer is incorrect!

jim78b

Quote from: a.l.e on August 28, 2019, 04:47:00 PM
please create a .sla file with one image.

if you get the error there, then show us how you see the correct layout in scribus (make a screenshot) and upload the .sla, the image (a pdf) and the resulting pdf so that we can check.

if you don't get the error there, do the same with your file (we need a screenshot showing how you see the correct layout, the .sla, the affected images and the "wrong" pdf).

and, as wrote some time ago: don't plot with scribus but export to pdfs : - )

now i attach a test file, the pdf is correct but the photo that i take with my cell is wrong, i print with my printer....i miss something?why in pdf is correct and in the real print no?

[attachment deleted by admin]

a.l.e

are you printing the pdf and the result on paper is different from what you see in the pdf?

jim78b

Quote from: a.l.e on August 28, 2019, 08:44:18 PM
are you printing the pdf and the result on paper is different from what you see in the pdf?

yes for me is a bug it make me crazy and lost a lot of time. a better thing i think is make pdf then convert it to jpg, scribus accet it well instead of pdf or not?

a.l.e

if you want you can convert them to png. i would not use jpg, for vector graphics.

jim78b

Quote from: a.l.e on August 28, 2019, 09:15:12 PM
if you want you can convert them to png. i would not use jpg, for vector graphics.

yes thanks you are so kind to help me, sorry for my english and thanks for your patience.
only thing that i must make pdf and then save as png is very annoying. autocad create png but is poor for me better convert from png i think