Please forward this thank you...

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon_E_Mouse

I recently started using Scribus as a replacement for MS Publisher for a key business document that needs regular updating. While I am just beginning to climb the learning curve, Scribus will certainly do the job, and, even more important to me I can escape from one more dependency on MS.
So . . . I hope whoever moderates this forum will forward this very sincere "thank you" to everyone involved in its development and maintenance. I really mean it - thank you.
JEH

Admin

Quote from: Anon_E_Mouse on April 10, 2011, 11:44:01 PM
I recently started using Scribus as a replacement for MS Publisher for a key business document that needs regular updating. While I am just beginning to climb the learning curve, Scribus will certainly do the job, and, even more important to me I can escape from one more dependency on MS.
So . . . I hope whoever moderates this forum will forward this very sincere "thank you" to everyone involved in its development and maintenance. I really mean it - thank you.
JEH

We're glad to hear that. Thanks for using Scribus!
Scribus Forum Admin. Please PM with questions if you are having administrative problems with the forum.