[SOLVED] Pagination of large documents

Previous topic - Next topic

bigal

Thank you for that a.l.e. - but where did you add it  please? I would love to try it out but ... I have look at my first post and do not see your mod – or any way to edit editing my first post itself or its heading; also I do not see link under my user name or in Quick links. Can't think where else to look. I know I am getting old and stupid but didn't realise that I was blind as well. Sorry.

------------------

Admin: Sorry, error fixed... and now you found the button and it seems to be working: the [SOLVED] is there : - )
Absolute space exits no longer; there is only space relative to a certain initial position of the body. (Henri Poncaire. 1854-1912)

bigal

Hi AdmFubar, Yes 3GB is correct. The machine does not usually have any memory shortage problems. I regularly run some very large spreadsheets with numerous sheets all of which have thousands of cells and contain very many links, complicated formulae as well as charts. The machine handles all of those without any problems. I also regularly open PDF files of over 600
pages without any problems. The only time I have had any difficulty was with this PDF generated by Scrubus. Never mind though. As I noted in my previous post I have sorted out the worries. Thank you for looking though, I really do appreciate it.
Absolute space exits no longer; there is only space relative to a certain initial position of the body. (Henri Poncaire. 1854-1912)