Previous topic - Next topic


In Dutch language we use different words for:
- a line of text (regel)
- a line that is drawn (lijn)

How can I discover in Transifex which line is which?


In Swedish these are also different, an line of text is called "rad" (I think more similar to "row" than "line") and a drawn line is usually called "linje". Maybe you can look at the Swedish translation and find which strings are what? (Though I cannot guarantee the Swedish translation is accurate.)