Image Missing

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.Su

I am new to Scribus, and slowly figuring out how to work this thing, but I ran into an issue that I cam completely baffled by.

I was importing an image, a PNG, to be exact. When I was importing, in the dialog windows I see the preview of the images, and everything was fine, but about a minute later, in another Image box, I was importing the same exact image, the image preview no longer showing, I import it anyways, and it just shows a big red cross with the filename in the center of it. The file linkage also show that the image is missing and I am 100% sure it's right there. Not only that, many of the images in the same folder are no longer shows preview and acts as missing image when I tried to import those.

Can someone help me out with this? I am at lost.

Thanks in advance.

RodneyLee

file was moved or renamed?

AdmFubar

Either the image file was removed/relocated , or renamed, or!, scribus has lost the link path for some reason.
One way to help mitigate this issue if to use Collect For Output in the file menu. I'd like the option for this to be the standard way of saving project, as it would have all the needed files in one place. Nice when you need to return to a project some time later.
Using Scribus 1.6.1, openSUSE 15.5
Advanced hobbyist