Community > Scribus forums

Forum glitch

(1/2) > >>

John_Jason_Jordan:
I just noticed that the poster's browser and OS are repeated.

Nermander:
The login field asks for user name, but seems to require e-mail?

When registering it was a bit frustrating to first learn that the password had to be 8 characters (mine was 8), then when I added a few characters I learned that it also had to contain upper case letters... It would have been nice to know all that from the beginning.

Admin:

--- Quote from: Nermander on February 24, 2011, 12:45:28 pm ---The login field asks for user name, but seems to require e-mail?

When registering it was a bit frustrating to first learn that the password had to be 8 characters (mine was 8), then when I added a few characters I learned that it also had to contain upper case letters... It would have been nice to know all that from the beginning.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion. I added a note in How to Use this Forum about this.

Admin:

--- Quote from: John_Jason_Jordan on February 24, 2011, 10:27:11 am ---I just noticed that the poster's browser and OS are repeated.

--- End quote ---

It looks like the os detector module is glitchy. It's removed now.

maniac:
I keep getting kicked out of the forum. A "honeypot" website has decided that I am a spambot, based on my IP.

However, I have no control over my IP, which is assigned dynamically to me as a dial-up user.

Can't the forum software detect my cookie and recognize me as a registered user?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version