PDFs Created joined have different physcial sizes page width height ver 1.5.5

Previous topic - Next topic

veronicathecow

I use the stable version to do some pages them moved my production to 1.5.5 which has been excellent update.
When I put all these pages together with PDF arranger i get the file below (about 10Mb)
The pages have different sizes. I have checked all the settings I can think of but am stumped.
Any help much appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15_oiXQarSx7h8jbclGhlo9tV-Txi1YmS

Many thanks
Tony

utnik

hi tony

i don't know 'pdf arranger', but it's hadly the source of your problem...

• did you check the page sizes of the .pdf files exported by scribus?
  • did you change the page size (or bleed settings or crop marks...) at some point in the layout process? (if you edit page sizes for a whole project, you have to check 'apply to all document pages' and 'apply to all master pages' to avoid surprises in the future.)
if you can't find the error, i will ake a look at it when you show me one of the .sla files with the wrong page size. (either a4 or a4 + 10.7mm) – i don't need images or fonts for this...

utnik

veronicathecow

Hi Utnik, many thanks for your reply.
I went back  and went through triple checking all the setting, reproduced the first 7 pages and they were all fine so I looks like tiredness (Brain not switching off at night trying to get this ready for the printers on Monday.) that had caused me to miss some settings.
Sorry to have wasted your time, I will marked as solved.
Thanks again.

veronicathecow

I'm sorry I can't see anyway of editing my original post as (SOLVED), should or indeed can I delete this post? Thanks

utnik

hi tony

your problem is solved – good to hear!

Quote from: veronicathecow on February 15, 2020, 01:09:01 AM
I'm sorry I can't see anyway of editing my original post as (SOLVED), should or indeed can I delete this post? Thanks

maybe you can't – but it won't hurt anyone...

utnik