Spellcheck

Previous topic - Next topic

tedmast

Using Scribus 1,5.4 on Win 7. Have spent a lot of time trying to find where and how to get spellcheck for Danish. Finally found that in this version Windows menu/Resources/Spelling Dictionaries -  I could not see Danish in the list, but by using the 'update available list' button, I got a whole bunch of other dictionaries, including the Danish one. Danish now appears in the list when I open spellcheck, but if in the Preferences the language is set to English, the Danish spellcheck doesn't work - only English. I changed the language preference to Danish, but still the only choice I get in the spellcheck is English.
Anyone have an idea how I get the spellcheck to work in the language chosen?
Have used Scribus since 1.4.3 and have made a bunch of pages for exhibits (stamps), and have upgraded
several times - great program and thanks to all those who have made it possible.

Nermander

If I recall correct the language is a property of the pargraph style (you can mix different languages in the same document).

But I also think there was an identified bug when it comes to default language...