Hyperlink doesn't work on any Ipad application

Previous topic - Next topic

woodebookpaper

Hello,
I have a bigger problem, I would like to make a E-magazine for Ipad. On my Ipad I have installed Bookman who is a pdf reader. On my project of E-Magazine I'd like to insert some hyperlinks to my internet site and over. I ve create a project and insert an hyperlink who is go to google for example. I've made whith to different way : The first by using Javascript and the second by use directly the URL fonction pdf of scribus.
Every things is working on my PC ( under windows 7 ) but never want to work on my Ipad. The bookman app is crash when i download the PDF generated by scribus. But if I made an hyperlink on Open-Office an export it on PDF its working perfectly ! Can every one help me to anderstand ? What is the difference with the PDF generated by Scribus and the PDF generated by Open-Office ? Do you thing there is another way to insert an hyperlink working on Ipad application? Thank for your answer and sorry for my English ( I'm French )

Jackie.

a.l.e

woodebookpaper

Hello a.l.e,

Thank you for your answer, I send you the test files on Scribus and Open-Office. The Open-Office's PDF is working on Ipad with bookman and overs apps and the second with Scribus doesn't work on bookman and any apps in my Ipad ( Ipad 1, IOS 4.2.1 (8C148)).

Perhap I have made an error but before post this topic I have made many, many test for a lot of days.

Thanks Jackie.

[attachment deleted by admin]

a.l.e

why make it complicated when you can do it simple ? :-)

you should add a pdf link (the button with footpaths) and define it as a weblink...

... instead of a button which launches a url through javascript...

see the attached .sla.

ciao
a.l.e

[attachment deleted by admin]

woodebookpaper

Hello a.l.e

Thank for your help, I have made the test and its working with an over application of Ipad.
But it's still don't working on the Bookman app ( For me its the best app for Ipad for reading Ebook ).
I'll contact the autors of the Bookman apps for see if it's possible to make a modification on the program.

Thank you very much for your help, now I'm know it's not a scribus problem. I'll can continious my project.
Best regards Jackie