Annoying Artefact on PDF-export

Previous topic - Next topic

h2011

Hi!

I am trying to export an sla-file to pdf, but when doing so, the resulting pdf-file has some artefact(?) on it. Please see attachment. (It is the little black empty square.... when hovering with the mouse pointer, the mouse pointer turns into a hand and i can click on it, but nothing happens)
I have tried to open the pdf-file with different programs, but it seems that the exporting-process is causing this.

Did anyone have the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

[attachment deleted by admin]

a.l.e

hi

please share the .sla, too...

however, it looks like that you have an empty frame or shape at that position...

ciao
a.l.e

h2011

Sorry, I forgot that.

As you can see, it is a template that I have to use for my master's thesis....

Though I have found a way to get rid of this square (by editing it afterwards in Adobe Professional) but it is a kind of temporary solution and not very comfortable.

Ps: When selecting it with the object selection tool, Adobe says that it is a text field. I don't know where this text field comes from but deleting this object results to modified text content on the whole document.

[attachment deleted by admin]

utnik

hello h2011

this textfield exists in your template as well. delete it there – i did it and could not find any changes...

utnik

h2011

Thx!
After your post, i tried to find this square but wasn't really successful... until I had the idea to select everything with ctrl-a and there it was! (Not that easy to get rid of a white object on a white background :))

Thx to all again, you have saved me a lot of stress!

Nermander

The Outline window is perfect for finding stray objects (you can just walk through the list until you find the object).