Text color

Previous topic - Next topic

andreash

Hey, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't change colour on the text like I used to. Nothing happens when I push the bottom.
I hope I was capable to attach a picture of the issue.

/ Andreas

[attachment deleted by admin]

a.l.e

hey andreas

1. don't use the story editor if you don't really don't need to do so.
    for editing text, just double click on the text frame and start typing, formatting and editing.

2. keep the properties palette open (window > properties). the text tag has lot of goodies for you

3. the text color is in the properties palette, in the text tab, in the sub tab color...
    the color tab in the properties palette is for the border and fill of the frame, not for the text itself.

have fun
a.l.e

Oké I can change the text color.
In the palette I see only a few colors. I want my text in orange but I can't find the orange color. Can I change some thing to make the text orange?

(Scribus Mac 1.4.5)

utnik

hi 1852

without an open file, you can select one of some 200 predefined color sets as your standard for new files. ('edit' → 'colors' → 'current color set') – but usually you won't find exactly what you need...
while working on a document, this selector butten is hidden. but with 'new' you can define your own colors or grab one of the existing sets, or 'import' colors from oter scribus documents. (see this wiki...)

utnik