I cannot add pictures files saved in the Scrapbook to my page

Previous topic - Next topic

soakedlontra

Hello Folks,

I would like to report what it seems a bug.

I cannot add pictures files that I had saved in the Scrapbook to my page any more.  When I drag the selected image from the Scrapbook onto the page a red frame with the file name shows up. Other kinds of objects are OK. (See attachment).

It's a bit of a bummer because it forces me to create a picture frame and then get the image files from other folders stored in my mac every time that I need to add an image in my project (a daily planner). It's rather convenient and less time consuming using the Scrapbook.

Anyway I hope that one of these days somebody will have the time to look into this issue and fix this bug in the meantime I will keep using the "functions" that still work to add images to my project.   

Cheers

Betty

[attachment deleted by admin]

utnik

hi betty

i just reported it to the bug tracker – hope that it's an easy fix...

utnik

soakedlontra

Quote from: utnik on November 25, 2014, 09:29:01 AM
hi betty

i just reported it to the bug tracker – hope that it's an easy fix...

utnik

Thanks!

Can anybody report bugs in the bug tracker?

Betty

Nermander

You need to have an account on the bugtracker. It used to be that you had to send an e-mail to someone to get an account, because the registration was turned of due to spam problems (or something like that). Not sure if that is still the case, looks as if the registration page now at least includes a captcha.