Printing 3 fold Brocure

Previous topic - Next topic

reb1932

I am using version 1.4.4 in linux Xfce because the version 15.04 Kubuntu had a bug I could not resolve. I have a 3 fold that I built a while back but when I print it I only get the leading top corner to print. I am think it is something I have set wrong but need help to correct this. Thank you for any help.
A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. THOMAS JEFFERSON

reb1932

I saw the post to not print in Scribus but to export as PDF. when I do that OI have to realign everything again. and when I choose Letter and inches it is set up for 12 inches instead of 8.5 x11. What am I doing wrong?
Dick Barmann
A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. THOMAS JEFFERSON

Nermander

That sounds like a problem with your PDF viewer or maybe printer settings, and not with Scribus.

What PDF viewer are you using? (Someone might be able to tell you what settings may be causing the problem.)

Does the PDF viewer at least display the PDF correctly?

Does the PDF viewer print other PDFs correctly?