Equalise distance between mutiple image boxes

Previous topic - Next topic

navguy12

Newbie here again,

Scenario:  My "standard" page for my project has one column to the left for (body) text, the center column is where the explanation sentence for photographs go, and the right column has three photographs.  I set up three photos on a page, all three have the same width and height, all three are in the column area on the right side of the sheet. 

Currently, my technique to equalize the space between the top and center photos, and the space between the center and bottom photo involves zooming to 1000% and measuring out with my ruler (!).

Is there some trick where I can "grab" the three images, select an option to determine how to space them apart (such as "fixed in mm" or "equalize all spaces between images" or something close to that)?

And in the same vein, each of those photos has a single (explanatory) sentence to the left of them.  I want said group of text to be centered such that the distance from the top of the line of text to the top of the photo will be the same as the distance from the bottom of the line of text to the bottom of the photo i.e. bisect photo box, place text box on said bisect line and have center of text based on said bisect line.

Hope these two questions make sense.

Thanks

Cheers

Mike

utnik

hi mike

try 'windows' → 'align and distribute'...

utnik

navguy12

utnik,

Quote'align and distribute'
Well, that saved me hours! :D

Thanks

Cheers

Mike