Margins in 3-fold

Previous topic - Next topic

reb1932

I have built a 3- fold brochure about 4 months ago. When I went back to it now I find that the TOP and BOTTOM margins are wider and I cannot figure out how to reset them. This is using Letter stock and printing in Landscape version. I am calling the TOP the first fed in the printer. I see several places to change the margin (Inside, Outside, Top, Bottom,) but this does not help. My friend that taught me what little I know about using Scribus \passed away about 6 weeks ago while waiting on a heart transplant so I am asking for help in the forum. When printing the Text is cut off. I am using an HP OfficeJet Printer.
Thank You

[attachment deleted by admin]
A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. THOMAS JEFFERSON

utnik

hi reb

Quote from: reb1932 on September 12, 2014, 04:55:23 PMI see several places to change the margin (Inside, Outside, Top, Bottom,)

the right place for an existing file is 'file' → 'document setup' → 'margin guides'. (under 'preferences' → 'document' → 'margin guides' you can change the settings for new files.)

Quotebut this does not help.

after editing the entries you need to apply the new settings to 'all document pages' and/or 'all master pages'.

utnik