Print in A4 from A3 Size

Previous topic - Next topic

Niktosko

Hi,
I am creating an A3 brochure in Scribus and want to try (see) a printed version of it in A4 size. How can I do this?
I have studied the Multivalent tools, but have not found a way how to split A3 to 2xA4.
Thanks

Nermander

I think Adobe Reader can do it. Or do you just want to make a PDF with two A4 pages from one A3 page?

What you are looking for is generally called "poster printing", but there seems to be few ways to do it PDF to PDF. I know I have used one program, but it did duplicate the big page for each printed page (and just changed what part was seen), so files became huge.

Niktosko

I have checked the Poster option in Adobe Reader. Poster enhances my original A3 to bigger format to divide it to 4 A4. And Size lets me print only the left A4 Portrait (the A3 is Landscape = 2 A4 Portrait).
I need this only to be able to print my Brochure on A4 printer and to let it correct by my collegues.

Nermander

Niktosko

Thanks Nermander. Its pretty complicated with installation of those pdftools (on Mac), but this is another topic. :)

Thanks for help.

Nermander

PStill is available for Mac.

I just googled for "poster pdf to pdf", you could probably add "Mac" to the search to get better hits:)

grols

try this software for printing posters.
With it you can print not only on a sheet of A3, but other