Blurred images

Previous topic - Next topic

miquar

And if you don't mind me throwing in another question: I've created a table, but it won't let me type text into it. Do you know what I'm missing here?

Many thanks

utnik

Quote from: miquar on June 09, 2014, 10:07:45 AM...the text in the text frame had become more emboldened. Have you any idea why this might be?

i'm not sure about that. when i open your .psd file photoshop (cs4) tells me: 'some layers might need to be updated beefore they can be used for vector based output.' – i clicked 'update' – might have something to do with it. (text converted to outlines becomes a little bit bolder than real text. it's rendered in a different way...)

QuoteI've created a table, but it won't let me type text into it.

press the 'alt' key, while you double click a cell – but tables in scribus are not really advanced. a table is a simple group of text frames. (i try to avoid them...)

utnik

miquar

Many thanks for all your help, utnik. I'll try allowing the software to make that change.

miquar

Hi. Thanks for all your help utnik.

I've had to leave the images as psd files while I'm working on the book, because the pdf files are very pixelated on the screen. But I'll switch them all for pdf files before I save the whole thing as pdf pages.

And yes, I was surprised how primitive the tables are on Scribus - I've had to create most of them on photoshop and put them in as images.

Thanks again. Best wishes,

Miquar