Scribus > General Discussion

Getting started with Latex

<< < (2/2)

Admin:

--- Quote from: mike_p on June 18, 2011, 11:04:43 pm ---I'm using 1.5.0svn on ubuntu just 'cos I can!  ;D

I wanted to see what new features etc are coming. My main interest is to see what can be done with scripting. I hope to start building from svn and to start contributing to the development effort, but I'll probably set up a Centos box for that as I'm more at home developing on Centos than Ubuntu. My experience in DTP goes back to using Ventura Publisher in the early nineties.

Meanwhile I'm using 1.4.0rc3 for serious work.

--- End quote ---

You know that w have rc5 in the Scribus Archive for Debian/Ubuntu releases now, right?

mike_p:

--- Quote ---You know that w have rc5 in the Scribus Archive for Debian/Ubuntu releases now, right?

--- End quote ---
Yes thanks. I'm actually using 1.4.0rcX on the windows platform and have just installed rc5. It seems very good. I haven't seen any problems yet. Am I right in thinking there are some improvements in the paragraph styles?

Meanwhile I'm still looking for advice on getting latex (and POVRAY) to work in rendering frames on 1.4.0rc5 on Windows XP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version