Interlign with Acrobat reader

Previous topic - Next topic

Willig

Dear users,
I am experiencing a trouble when creating a PDF document generated from scribus 1.33.13 ou 14 or 1.34
When I do include a texte field from the form menu, if this field contains several ligns, I try to open it with acrobat reader 7 and the spacing of my ligns is too important.
Conversely, if I open with foxit reader the same PDF file, I have a nice spacing allowing the user to type several ligns.
Did you already experience this question? How could I solve this?

Admin

Quote from: Willig on May 19, 2011, 08:26:27 AM
Dear users,
I am experiencing a trouble when creating a PDF document generated from scribus 1.33.13 ou 14 or 1.34
When I do include a texte field from the form menu, if this field contains several ligns, I try to open it with acrobat reader 7 and the spacing of my ligns is too important.
Conversely, if I open with foxit reader the same PDF file, I have a nice spacing allowing the user to type several ligns.
Did you already experience this question? How could I solve this?

First thing to do when you have scribus trouble is to update. both 1.3.3.14 and 1.3.4 are obsolete and unsupported, so even if someone finds a bug that causes your problem there will be no updates to those versions. Please update to 1.4.0RC3 from the http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Download first and check if your problem persists.
Scribus Forum Admin. Please PM with questions if you are having administrative problems with the forum.