No, not yet.

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Showcase / Inland Printer
« Last post by AdmFubar on March 15, 2018, 03:36:42 am »
Just came across an article about Inland Printer, on the Dangerous Minds site

or you can jump to the actual site the article is about

and? did you check your diskette?

where did you get it from?
I have installed scribus 1.5.3 in windows xp sp3 but he is showing error "The application or DLL C:\Windows\system32\MSVCP110.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this againt your installation diskette."
how to resolve this issue.

Beginner Talk / Re: cannot read tool tips
« Last post by mnawij on March 14, 2018, 06:07:32 am »

you can actually install a new theme, google should have plenty of explanations on how to do this.  Check out for some of these themes:

Maybe installing a new different theme could help.

Raster and Vector Graphics / Re: Linking image and frame - Answered!
« Last post by alexheizer on March 13, 2018, 04:46:50 pm »
This works for a regular image frame with a regularly-shaped image that is already pre-cropped. If you adjust the frame to only display a part of the image (my original attached examples show an extreme version of this,) then every time you "Adjust Image to Frame," it will destroy your crop adjustment. For example, even using a circle or other shape as an image frame (or having an image inside text, or what have you,) when you "Adjust Image to Frame," you'll get a tiny version of your image that fits within the smallest boundaries of the frame.

In this case, you need to use <Alt> or <Ctrl>-<Alt> to scale/rotate both the frame and the image at the same rate.
Beginner Talk / Re: cannot read tool tips
« Last post by mnsh on March 13, 2018, 04:17:26 pm »
If I change the Ubuntu Theme to High-Contrast then the tooltips are clearly readable.  But not in Radiance.  I don't like the rest of the High-Contrast screen but for the moment it's a work-around I can live with, and I will gradually learn what the tooltips say and eventually manage without them.  The things about kde and qt are a bit beyond me I'm afraid.
Text and Typography / Re: Styles: Linked to document and not Scribus?
« Last post by utnik on March 13, 2018, 01:26:35 pm »
hi deon

you can import styles from an existing .sla file (f3 → 'import') – or you could create a template for a series of similar documents (with all your styles, colors, master pages…)

Text and Typography / Styles: Linked to document and not Scribus?
« Last post by deonholt on March 13, 2018, 10:48:57 am »
Hi there and thanks for your help.

Are styles linked to documents only? I created a document and created some styles. I then closed the document and created a new document and wanted to use the same styles as in the previous document. But it is not possible.

Is there a workaround for this?

Text and Typography / Re: Barlow solid
« Last post by micker on March 13, 2018, 10:10:32 am »
working !!! perfect !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10