Scribus > General Discussion

Donations

(1/2) > >>

Hineynu:
Hi,

I have found Scribus so valuable that I would like to make a monetary donation to its development.  Is this possible?

utnik:
hi hineynu

--- Quote from: Hineynu on March 29, 2013, 10:29:54 am ---...I would like to make a monetary donation to its development.  Is this possible?
--- End quote ---

...good question!
sometimes i make a donation to the 'libre graphics meeting', but when i was searching for a possibilityfor direct support for scribus some time ago, i couldn't find any...

utnik

Arran:
Open a Bug-Report...  ;D  ;) ;D

wiccer:
A thing I don't understand is why can't Scribus developers initiate some kind of a crowd-funding project to secure additional means for development.

I mean, video editors for Linux have done it (Kdenlive got money for "re-factoring";  Openshot, as it seems, has nearly collected the money it needs for a major overhaul) and, mind you, neither of the two applications is as close as Scribus to being a reliable, professional-grade application that actually can replace a proprietary software. Maybe it's time to do something like that for Scribus? Surely, there are more people willing to support you with their money...

Astroman Pete:
If a channel is made available, I'd definitely contribute, as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version