Properties box - Properties

Previous topic - Next topic

Xa3phod

HI, I love Scribus, its a wonderful program. So I actually have a question and a secondary lesser important question.

First, I enjoy using the Property box, but I have to scroll within the box to see all the options. How do I stretch the box and make it wider or taller?
Secondly, I made a custom color, but once in a while when I restart Scribus its gone, sometimes its till there. No idea why it disappears.

Thanks in advance for the help.

p.s. this is in Windows 7

utnik

hi xa3phod

i've never worked with win7, but i think, the lower right corner of the properties window should allow you to resize it...

did you create your color while working on a .sla file (or at least with an oben file)? – if so, the new color is part of this file.
if you create (or import) colors without an open file, it'll be part of the standard template (accessible in new files...)

utnik

Xa3phod

Thanks for the help! I feel like an idiot, I always tried to enlarge the property box, but I realize now you have to click on the very tiny border as opposed to the inside of the box like any other windows 7 box.

As for color, now I totally understand and it makes complete sense. Thanks again! ;D

Xa3phod