Hello from the sunny Caribbean

Previous topic - Next topic

NobelL

I am from the lovely & sunny Is. Land of St. Lucia, not a spammer, it's me a man who wants to learn. I am happy to have found Scribus & found you guys. Please keep  up the good work re: the enlightenment of a program which can on the face of it be very frightening. I have just started learning & using Scribus & I am having fun. I recently showed a very simple brochure done in the said program to the secretary of my Credit Union & already I am faced with the possibility of having to do our annual report. I don't have a clue as yet on how to do this but I'll keep searching & reading & hopefully you guys will point me in the right directions. I look forward to being a contributor to this forum. Have nice day   

John_Jason_Jordan

Quote from: NobelL on May 17, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
I am from the lovely & sunny Is. Land of St. Lucia, not a spammer, it's me a man who wants to learn. I am happy to have found Scribus & found you guys. Please keep  up the good work re: the enlightenment of a program which can on the face of it be very frightening. I have just started learning & using Scribus & I am having fun. I recently showed a very simple brochure done in the said program to the secretary of my Credit Union & already I am faced with the possibility of having to do our annual report. I don't have a clue as yet on how to do this but I'll keep searching & reading & hopefully you guys will point me in the right directions. I look forward to being a contributor to this forum. Have nice day   

Welcome to the forums. Don't be shy about asking questions. Also, don't be afraid to pitch in and help others - that's the spirit of open source software. And if you have a successful project, there is a place (don't have the URL at the moment and I'm in a hurry) to post success stories.

Glad to have you aboard!
Linguistics on Linux!

NobelL