Been using Scribus for a couple months now I am hitting a wall...

Previous topic - Next topic

Killandra81

I already have. It's not the computer. I already consulted a few IT people I know. And except the standard set up it comes with, Scribus is the only additional software I have added. Everything no-essential for the computer start up is disabled in the start up menu.

I also typed just the word "the" on a new documents, single page. Scribus still crashes.

Is there any other software that can read or convert Scribus files? At this point, I am desperate. All I have left is to export these corrections and make the cover with a spine, or the whole project is going to be scrapped.

I even worked on copy/pasting in GIMP, however of course you cannot export multi-page pdf files in GIMP.

a.l.e

hi killandra,

as already stated, i don't think that there is much we can do for you, without having access to your computer.

of course, you can upload again the document collected for output, send me the link, and i will check if something has changed... and if nothing has changed (and i can still create a pdf) send you back a link to a  pdf.

ciao
a.l.e

Killandra81

I really appreciate your help. I Wish I could figure this out. If you don't mind, I will resend you the file.