Complete Magazine Template?

Previous topic - Next topic

kaspr007

Hi There,

I have to create a magazine as part of a school project for my University class.  I've used some of the templates available for scibus, but I find it confusing to get all the details right.  Is there a template of a completed magazine out there?  I would like to use a completed magazine from someone else and then plug in all of my groups articles and ads.

Does anyone have a completed magazine file that they would like to share with me?

Thanks,
Kaspr

Nermander

Go out and buy a few magazines and look at their design, then make your own.

A good magazine design can not be made as a template, a good magazine design is a set of design rules rather than fixed templates (some exeptions are of course cover and pages 2 and 3 that often have the same elements).

The design should be used to enhance the content, thus it must be adapted to the type of content. A medical journal does not look the same as a fashion magazine or a motor magazine. I've seen sites on the web there the same content can be shown with different designs (like http://www.csszengarden.com/ but for magazines) and it really makes a big difference.