Flip pages horizontally

Previous topic - Next topic

m s narayanan

Dear all
I have been successful with your help in creating a colourful newsletter. I converted the file to PDF format.  It is fine.
But is there a method so that pages are flipped horizontally instead of vertically as is possible in flipbuilder.

Thanking you.

M S Narayanan

mnawij

Hi M S Narayanan, could you explain in more detail of what you are trying to achieve by flipping the pages horizontally?

Thanks,

mnawij

m s narayanan

Dear sir
The idea is to make reading the newsletter easy by selecting wanted page by a mere click.
It may be funny to turn around pages.
I tried converting the PDF to FTD or something like that by using flipdeveloper.  But the setback is that if I send this file to others they may not be open it unless they have installed that application.

Thanks
M S Narayanan

mnawij

OK bear with me, I am a bit slow on the uptake with this one, do you want the pdf to animate a flipping motion when reading or do you want the page turned horizontal to design the newsletter in the landscape position?

mnawij

m s narayanan

Dear mnawij

I wish o have flip motion.

Thanks

M S Narayanan

mnawij

Good day to you.

I do not believe that Scribus can do this, I would say that this would have to be a custom script created within the .pdf file to achieve this outcome or to use an app such as this:

http://anyflip.com/

***I have never used this app, I just found it through a google search!***

mnawij