Scribus 1.45 Master

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert Ruben

I'm a beginner with Scribus. Trying to put out a 16-page single sheet newspaper - single sheet because the publisher requires it that way.
I want to employ pagination but every video, manual etc. I try ends in failure. Can anybody provide or recommend a simple step-by-step procedure? I have the 16-page document all prepared.

utnik

hi bert

Quote from: Bert Ruben on May 07, 2017, 05:35:22 AM...Trying to put out a 16-page single sheet newspaper - single sheet because the publisher requires it that way.

usually you should set it up in a double page layout. for the publisher it will still contain single pages (not jet impositioned...)

QuoteI want to employ pagination but every video, manual etc. I try ends in failure. Can anybody provide or recommend a simple step-by-step procedure?

• on the master pages ('edit' → 'master pages') you place a text frame where your page number should be.
  • insert the place holder for automatic pagination ('insert' → 'character' → 'page number')
  • select the place holder and format it as you like.
if you have different master pages, you need to apply the correct ones to your document pages ('page' → 'apply master page').

utnik