I am using
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 operating system
- and Scribus 1.4.5 which I downloaded for the first time ~15 months ago
I have been using Scribus without any problems since than. That release was really very stable for me. So I didn't care much about downloading the new releases which for me they were improvements rather than new features. Now I see that we are already at release 1.5.2.
1) Do I have to download this release before I get very out of day ?
2) Will the new release also open the older .sla files ? is there a way to upgare old files ?
3) I understand that I can have two releases at the same time in my computer. Am I correct?
4) What is the general process to follow for upgrades?
If there is already a page for such question you can also redirect me there.
Thanks in advance.