Hoping y'all can help me figure out an issue I'm having.
I started a project a little while ago, made a PDF preview of it, and then took a break from that part of the project. Now, coming back to continue it, I find pretty much everything broken.
FileOrganization shows how I've got things arranged in case it's relevant.
I created a bunch of two-page files in Scribus and saved them each in a single folder (see IndividualFolder pic). When I open them up now, they look like Individual1 and Individual2. All the images are missing, the text doesn't seem to editable, and when I try to export, well, take a look at IndividualExport. As far as I can tell all of the stuff that the scribus file calls on is still in the same place and intact.
(Continued in next post so I can attach more pictures)