I've been using and enjoying scribus for years but I've never been able to get the spellchecker to work reliably. Currently I have Scribus 1.5.2 on Ubuntu -
My process is the following:
- create a document and insert a text box
- Once the text has been entered I press shift F7 to trigger the spellchecker
- The spellchecker appears with the English(US) language selected (it is the only dictionary)
- Regardless of spelling errors the spellchecker box always reports (spelling check complete)
- Clicking OK closes the box
Can someone direct me to some setup documentation or give me some hints on debugging this.