This Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

sieg01

looks nice!
Hope it gets as active as the mailing list.  :)
Snowy greetings

sieg01

a.l.e

Quote from: sieg01 on February 23, 2011, 08:09:54 PM
looks nice!
Hope it gets as active as the mailing list.  :)
Snowy greetings

sieg01

me too! :D

hirwen

Long life to Scribus forum
Hirwen HARENDAL

Meho R.

Another milestone reached. Niiiiiice :)

galagann

Longue vie à Scribus, que les nouveautés pleuvent ^^

Meho R.

And a first question regarding the forum: why is my password refused when I try to change my profile? It is over 20 characters long with some special ones. Is that a problem?

Admin

Quote from: mehor on February 23, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
And a first question regarding the forum: why is my password refused when I try to change my profile? It is over 20 characters long with some special ones. Is that a problem?

It shouldn't be a problem. Remember, you use your email and the password to log in not your user name. This is done deliberately to prevent spam bots from knowing login names.

[blink]Admin[/blink]
Scribus Forum Admin. Please PM with questions if you are having administrative problems with the forum.

Meho R.

Quote from: scribus on February 23, 2011, 09:24:55 PM

It shouldn't be a problem. Remember, you use your email and the password to log in not your user name. This is done deliberately to prevent spam bots from knowing login names.

[blink]Admin[/blink]
I can log in without problem, but in Modify Profile > Account related settings, which asks for the current password, I cannot change anything, get the message:

The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:
The password you entered was not correct.

It is most definitely not the wrong password, I have it in KeypassX and in the mail I've received after registration. Am I missing something?

John_Jason_Jordan

If it gains Scribus users, then I'm all for it.
Linguistics on Linux!

eclipse

Yeap ! What's a good news !  ;D

Hope this forum could help many people to use Scribus.

Admin

Quote from: mehor on February 23, 2011, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: scribus on February 23, 2011, 09:24:55 PM

[blink]Admin[/blink]
I can log in without problem, but in Modify Profile > Account related settings, which asks for the current password, I cannot change anything, get the message:

The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:
The password you entered was not correct.

It is most definitely not the wrong password, I have it in KeypassX and in the mail I've received after registration. Am I missing something?

Sorry, not sure what's going on - did two tests on password change with mixed case, digits and punctuation and didn't get any problems.
Scribus Forum Admin. Please PM with questions if you are having administrative problems with the forum.

Christen_Anderson

the forum looks great! love it! keep up the good work guys! :D
Scribus 1.4.0 on Windows Vista 32-bit

https://feathercurtain.wordpress.com/

ivan from bradford

Great start - I will be browsing regularly

marydonata

I like this forum! I am italian and there is no forum for scribus in my language, so I looked for an english one.
I hope that this new forum will be full of topics!
Marina

spaventapasseri

Forum looks great, smf platform is professional and elegant

congratulation, we should keep active all together because Scribus is a great software ;).
italian forum  LIBERO NON UFFICIALE for Inkscape inkscapeforum.it