This Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoxolotl

FINALLY :)

Nice design, now on to read all the things in here (I was out of the loop for two years, but as Scibus starts featuring stuff up on par with Indesign CS3, and my boss won't pay for the upgrade I might as well switch over.

Wena

Getting answers will make a forum work!

I have written on another thread but not getting an answer.

"I cant get going with Scribus 1.3.3.14.

I am used to Microsoft Publisher.

My great difficulty is to create a novel of A5 pages template on an A4 sheets of paper and to print on both sides to produce. I will need 150 pages."

Wena

om

Quote from: Wena on August 23, 2011, 08:39:45 PM
Getting answers will make a forum work!

I have written on another thread but not getting an answer.

"I cant get going with Scribus 1.3.3.14.

I am used to Microsoft Publisher.

My great difficulty is to create a novel of A5 pages template on an A4 sheets of paper and to print on both sides to produce. I will need 150 pages."

Wena

These forums are a volunteer-driven effort, so alas you can ask, but you can't force people to answer. Please note that there is a mailing list and a Wiki.

a.l.e

... and one should not forget that in the meantime, wena got hundred of answers on dozens of posts :-)

Admin

Quote from: a.l.e on December 13, 2011, 10:29:11 AM
... and one should not forget that in the meantime, wena got hundred of answers on dozens of posts :-)

And that's how it works.
Scribus Forum Admin. Please PM with questions if you are having administrative problems with the forum.

Meho R.

...and I just wanted to ask, anyone alive around? :)

utnik

369db.cunha

it's really good, im new here, and i there are already severall posts that are really good

NancyKP

This forum was a great help to me.  I had used Quark several years back, and picked Scribus for this job and project.  I produced a 50 page catalog, using layers, and wrote a "how to" document so the text layer could be translated into other languages by our resellers.  So far, so good - the Japanese translation is almost done.  In my spare time I'm working through some of the tutorials in this forum just for fun.  Great Job!!

burton

hello guys I'm new here,

scribus is nice!

peace

Succat

I'm here to learn — thank you to everyone involved in this project

royhanfling

New people should post at least once!
here it is
thankyou
Roy

a.l.e

no, they should not :-)

but there is not much interest in registering if you don't plan to post...

GarryP

Well, actually, registering allows you to:
* send personal messages to other forum members;
* customise how the forum looks (date/time format etc.);
* more easily see new/unread posts;
* get notifications for threads/posts you are interested in;
* view information on other members;
...and more, so it's well worth registering if you're interested in Scribus, even if you don't want to post anything.

a.l.e

... that's true, garry...

anyway, i thought about my precedent post and, of course, it's nice if people post... but i'd prefer if they say something, about how the use scribus, show a screenshot of their work, say what they plan to use scribus for...

i don't feel disturbed by people just wanting to say hello (and thank you), but i don't want to promote that behavior either : - )

have a wonderful evening you all!
a.l.e