Scribus 1.5.0 for x86_64 MacOS, plugins, and mspub

Previous topic - Next topic

whyk

Hi to all,

Yesterday I've built a 1.5.0 version and got several plugins up and running (didn't test them all though). I have a list of plugins generated and am missing one that I want to use: the mspub importer. I've been hanging around google pages but couldn't get the plugin integrated to 1.5.0. I know the reason why : cmake doesn't detect the library even though I've installed it everywhere in the system (/opt/local/, /usr/local/ ...). I don't have enough experience with cmake to make it detect the libmspub-0.1 I've generated in previous steps (I'll describe those if someone is interested).

Do the scribus guys can help me on this one ? I'm sure I'm not far from it...

Thanks in advance !
Yann

Here's an extract of the cmake output:
RPATH: lib/scribus/plugins/;
-- Qt5::CoreQt5::WidgetsQt5::GuiQt5::XmlQt5::WebKitQt5::WebKitWidgetsQt5::NetworkQt5::OpenGL/opt/local/lib/libxml2.dylib/usr/lib/libz.dylib-undefined dynamic_lookup
-- checking for module 'libwpg-0.2'
--   found libwpg-0.2, version 0.2.2
-- checking for module 'libwpd-0.9'
--   found libwpd-0.9, version 0.9.9
-- checking for module 'libwpd-stream-0.9'
--   found libwpd-stream-0.9, version 0.9.9
-- checking for module 'libmspub-0.1'
--   package 'libmspub-0.1' not found
-- checking for module 'libvisio-0.0'
--   package 'libvisio-0.0' not found

the list of plugins generated so far:
gettext                    libimportcgm.so            libimportpct.so            libimportxar.so            libpathcut.so              libscribus134format.so     libsmoothpath.so           libxpsexplugin.so
libbarcodegenerator.so     libimportcvg.so            libimportps.so             libimportxfig.so           libpathfinder.so           libscribus13format.so      libsubdivide.so
libcolorwheel.so           libimportdrw.so            libimportshape.so          libimportxps.so            libpathstroker.so          libscribus150format.so     libsvgexplugin.so
libflattenpath.so          libimportidml.so           libimportsml.so            liblenseffects.so          libpicturebrowser.so       libscribusexportpixmap.so  libsvgimplugin.so
libfontpreview.so          libimportodg.so            libimportviva.so           liboodrawimp.so            libsaveastemplateplugin.so libscribusshortwords.so    libuniconvertorplugin.so
libimportai.so             libimportpages.so          libimportwpg.so            libpathconnect.so          libscribus12format.so      libscriptplugin.so         libwmfimplugin.so