I publish a monthly 32-page booklet, saddle stitched, 2 pages to a sheet, both sides.
In Scribus, the text appears right to the end of the text frames, but when printed or viewed on the pre-print viewer, the last aprox. 1/2" of text does not appear. Images and borders print correctly.
This is a sudden new problem. Last month's issue printed correctly. I have never seen this problem in several years of publishing this with Scribus. I have been changing computers, but the one I used today is the same one I used last month.
Scribus 1.4.3, Windows 7, tried on 2 different printers (printers not really an issue, since it appears on the pre-print display.)
I just tried outputting the file as .pdf, and the problem was not there. Adequate fix for now.
Computer is HP 6530b laptop.